There are more options than ever before to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. One of the most effective minimally invasive, nonsurgical treatments is BOTOX® Cosmetic. Today, the millions of people across the world who incorporate BOTOX® Cosmetic into their beauty routine have made it the #1 selling product of its kind.
At Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery in Phoenix, BOTOX® Cosmetic is administered by our board certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Ali Mosharrafa and Dr. Tamir Mosharafa. To find out if BOTOX® Cosmetic is the right option to achieve your skin rejuvenation goals, please call602-513-8133 today to schedule a consultation.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is derived from botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin that temporarily paralyzes the underlying muscles which are responsible for the formation of certain facial wrinkles. Once these muscles become paralyzed, the wrinkles caused when these muscles contract begin to relax, providing a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
There is virtually no downtime after your procedure, and you can resume regular activities the same day. The effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic gradually fade, so results will typically last about 3-6 months. In order to maintain longer lasting results, you'll need to visit our office for additional treatments.
Areas Treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic
BOTOX® Cosmetic can be used to treat wrinkles in the following areas:
- Forehead: Horizontal wrinkles and lines begin to form in the forehead region due to worry, stress and natural aging. These are most noticeable when expressing excitement or surprise.
- Glabellar Region: Vertical lines between the eyebrows are quite common and can be quite pronounced while frowning or concentrating.
- Crow’s Feet: The wrinkles that appear at the corners of the eyes which resemble the footprints of a bird. Early in their formation, crow’s feet may only be noticeable when laughing or smiling, but over time they become more noticeable even when the face is relaxed.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Cost
All injections are administered by Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir. The cost of your BOTOX® Cosmetic will vary based on the amount used:
- 10-50 units: $10.00 per unit
- Over 50 units: $9.00 per unit
Please contact Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call602-513-8133 today to schedule your BOTOX® Cosmetic consultation. We serve clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley, Arizona. We are accustomed to caring for patients who travel from out of the area as well.