If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your breasts, you may want to consider breast augmentation. Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that uses breast implants to improve your breast appearance. Studies have shown women who have had the procedure done usually experience a better sense of self and more confidence than they did prior to surgery. In addition to improving the size and shape of your breasts, your procedure can correct breast asymmetry, give you more attractive cleavage, expand your wardrobe choices, and even improve how you look in a bathing suit.
Not everyone is a good candidate for breast augmentation. If your primary goal is to correct moderate to severe sagging issues, then breast enhancement is probably not right for you. However, a breast lift may be a more effective option to reduce sagging and restore a perkier breast appearance.
Good candidates for breast augmentation are those:
- Who want to improve their breasts' appearance
- Who understand the benefits and limitations of the procedure
- Who are in good general health
- Who have sufficient natural tissue to cover the breast implants
- Who are not pregnant or currently breastfeeding
- Who are near ideal body weight
- Who are not smokers or who are willing to quit during and after the procedure
- Who are 18 years old for saline implants or 22 years old for silicone implants
The best way to determine whether you are an ideal breast augmentation candidate is to speak with one of our Phoenix plastic surgeons in person. During your initial consultation, Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir will listen carefully to your goals and perform a thorough evaluation of your breasts in order to devise a customized treatment plan to address your unique individual needs.
Please contact Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call 602-513-8133 today to schedule a breast augmentation consultation. We serve patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and surrounding Arizona areas.