No one wants a double chin or a “turkey gobbler” for that matter any excess skin on the face does nothing by add weight to our beings. A neck lift is a surgical solution to an undesirable neck or lower face proportion, addressing many of the same concerns that a facelift addresses. Some refer to a neck lift as a “mini facelift”, tightening the skin around the face for a slimming look.
At Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery, we ensure all of our patients receive the Mosharrafa Experience at every appointment. Dr. Tamir Mosharrafa and Dr. Ali Mosharrafa provide the highest level or care through their medical experiences and unrelenting compassion for helping people. Located in Phoenix, Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery is the best plastic surgery center in the Phoenix-metro area.
Continued patient education is vital to our team. We stay invested in cosmetic and medical procedure innovations, advancement in treatment methods, and any at home care information we can provide to our patients. If you are considering a neck lift surgery, please review the list of common questions about neck lift surgery.
- What can a neck lift correct? A neck lift can help remove fat deposits, excess skin, lax muscles, jowls, and “turkey gobbler”.
- Am I a good candidate for neck lift? Ideally, patients who don’t smoke, are in good health, and who is near his or her ideal weight are good candidates for this procedure. However, a detailed physical exam can help Dr. Ali Mosharrafa or Dr. Tamir Mosharrafa better determine your candidacy.
- Is a neck lift recommended for excess fat under the chin? If that is your only concern, a neck lift is a viable treatment for you. Talk to the professionals at Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery about neck liposuction.
- Can a neck lift fix the poor definition of my chin and jawline? Yes, however, some patients poor facial definition is due to their bones. You may want to consider facial implants if you have a receding chin or weak jawline.
- What other procedures can a neck life be combined with? A neck lift can be combined with other facial rejuvenation procedures such as an eyelid surgery or brow lift.
- When will the final results start to show? Some patients may see results right away, while others will have continual improvement over time. Final results can take up to six months or more.
To learn about the neck lift procedure and aftercare, contact Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery today. If you or someone you know is looking for a Phoenix or Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon, look no further than Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery!
The advice and information contained in this article is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to replace or counter a physician’s advice or judgment. Please always consult your physician before taking any advice learned here or in any other educational medical material.
Back to Overview
Related Blog Posts
Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir understand that you have made an important decision by choosing to undergo plastic surgery, and they are committed to delivering the exceptional results you expect and deserve.