If you would like to reverse the signs of facial aging, there are a wide range of nonsurgical skin rejuvenation treatments to help you achieve your goals. These minimally invasive procedures deliver beautiful, natural looking results that often last as long as 1-2 years. If you are not ready to undergo extensive facial plastic surgery, injectables and fillers may be the perfect solution to help you restore the youthful appearance you desire.
In recent years, nonsurgical facial rejuvenation has been one of the fastest growing areas in the field of plastic surgery. In particular, injectables and fillers have seen tremendous advances in both the options available and the science behind these products. Dr. Ali Mosharrafa and Dr. Tamir Mosharrafa can use injectables and fillers to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore lost facial volume, helping you look as young as you feel.
You can find out which injectable or filler will most effectively address your unique individual goals by speaking with Dr. Ali or Dr. Tamir in person. Please call (602) 883-4483 today to schedule a consultation at our Phoenix office.
Relax Your Wrinkles
Here at Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of injectable treatments called "neuromodulators" that smooth your wrinkles painlessly and effectively, with little to no side effects or downtime.
The most well-known of these wrinkle relaxers is of course BOTOX® Cosmetic. Botox has been on the market as a wrinkle treatment for over a decade, and is FDA approved for use on the frown lines and crow's feet. It is also commonly used to treat fine forehead lines.
Botox has a range of uses besides just smoothing out dynamic wrinkles, including:
- Non-invasive brow lift
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment
- Gummy smile correction
- Smoothing the "bunny lines" at the top of the nose
- "Lip flip," or turning the corners of the mouth upward
In addition to Botox, we also offer Dysport® and Xeomin®. These treatments may not be as well known as Botox, but they work equally effectively. Ask during your consultation which one is best for you.
Wrinkle relaxers can take up to a week for full results, so be patient following your treatment. These injections usually take only around 10 minutes to perform, and usually there are no side effects, although as with any injectable treatment there is a slight risk of bruising. There is no downtime necessary, and you can resume all of your daily activities immediately afterward.
Dermal fillers are a wonderful option for restoring volume to the face. As we age, our skin begins to sag and hollows form that cast unflattering shadows. In addition, the lips begin to thin and deep lines and folds develop in the mid face.
Dermal fillers can help treat:
- Nasolabial folds
- Vertical lip lines
- Thin lips
- Under eye circles
- Sunken cheeks and temples
- Marionette lines
- Small chin
We offer a range of dermal filler options, each formulated differently and targeted toward a different type of concern. We want our patients to achieve the best results possible, so we make sure to listen carefully to your concerns and formulate a custom treatment option that will help you reach your goals.
Some of the dermal fillers that we offer include:
- Juvederm Ultra: This filler is used to smooth wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. It is a versatile filler that can last for around 9 months to a year.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Ultra Plus is a more robust filler aimed at treating deeper wrinkles and folds, such as moderate to severe nasolabial folds.
- Volbella: Juvederm Volbella is a smoother, more delicate filler ideal for subtle, natural plumping of the lips, smoothing of vertical lip lines, and reduction of dark under eye circles.
- Voluma: Juvederm Voluma is a thick filler injected deep into the dermis in order to restore volume to the midface. It's great for lifting sagging cheeks, and can create the illusion of high cheekbones. It can also help reduce nasolabial folds and augment the chin non-surgically. Voluma lasts for up to two years.
- Vollure: Vollure is the most recent FDA approved product from Juvederm, and is longer lasting than Juvederm Ultra. Vollure can last for up to 18 months and beyond.
- Belotero: Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler targeted at fine lines and delicate areas such as the tear trough. It can be injected superficially to help smooth the finest of lines.
- Radiesse: Radiesse differs from Belotero and Juvederm in that it is not a hyaluronic acid filler. Radiesse instead uses calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres in order to stimulate natural collagen production in the skin, thus plumping and restoring volume. Radiesse can be used together with hyaluronic acid fillers for more comprehensive results, and is a good option if you have significant volume loss throughout the face. It is also FDA approved for use on the hands.
With so many options available, it can be difficult to know which filler to choose. During your consultation, we will go over the benefits of each type and help you decide. In addition, dermal fillers can be used together with a variety of other non-invasive cosmetic procedures, such as:
Schedule Your Injectable Treatment Consultation in Phoenix Today
If you are interested in smoothing your wrinkles, restoring lost volume, and regaining a youthful appearance without surgery, don't hesitate to schedule your complimentary consultation with Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery today by calling 602-883-4483.