Lip implants are an effective way to help you achieve the full and luscious lips you have always wanted. This procedure can have a dramatic impact on your entire facial appearance, creating greater harmony with your other features and helping your smile become a little more vibrant.
At Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of facial plastic surgery procedures to help you look and feel your very best. You can find out whether lip implants are the ideal solution to achieve your goals by speaking with Dr. Ali Mosharrafa and Dr. Tamir Mosharrafa in person. Please call (602) 883-4483 today to schedule a consultation at our Phoenix plastic surgery office.
What Happens During Lip Implant Surgery?
Your lip implant procedure is performed at our state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center. Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir use Permalip® silicone implants to help you achieve the larger lips you desire. Some considerations to be aware of for your procedure include:
- Your procedure is performed on an outpatient basis and can be completed in less than an hour
- Lip implants can be performed on both bottom and top lips
- Permalip® is silicone based and intended as a permanent solution to your aesthetic goals
- Permalip® is inserted into tiny incisions made at the corners of your lips
- The implants are positioned in a way that promotes improved facial harmony
Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir work diligently to ensure that the implants fit the contour of your lips, providing you with natural looking results that enhance all of your facial features.
What is the Recovery Process after Having Lip Implant Surgery?
In most instances, you should be able to resume normal activities the day after your procedure. However, your recovery period may take up to two weeks. In addition:
- Mouth exercises should be limited until 2 weeks following the procedure
- Limit opening mouth wide or squeezing lips shut hard or smiling wide for 2 weeks following procedure
- Permalip® implants should fully heal within 3 months
Why Choose Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir can help you achieve the beautiful, natural looking lips that you desire. Dr. Ali and Dr. Tamir are both board certified plastic surgeons, ensuring that they have the training and experience necessary to deliver the exceptional results you deserve.
If you are interested in learning more about lip implants, our licensed aesthetician, we can assist you by using dermal fillers to give you a better sense of what your lips will look like before you move forward with the lip implant procedure.
Please contact Mosharrafa Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call (602) 883-4483 today to schedule your lip implant consultation. We serve patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, Arizona.